The HP LaserJet 1020 is a great printer that can handle a lot of printing tasks. However, it is not immune to the occasional issue. If you experience issues with your HP LaserJet 1020 printer, don’t hesitate to call us for help. Our technicians are experienced in repairing and servicing all types of printers, and they will be able to get your printer up and running in no time.
HP LaserJet 1020 Printer Service Manual
The HP LaserJet 1020 printer is a great option for small businesses and home users who need a high-quality, affordable printer. This printer is equipped with a variety of features, including a fast print speed and a wide range of printing options.
To keep your HP LaserJet 1020 printer in good working order, make sure to regularly service the printer. This includes checking the toner levels, cleaning the cartridge and other parts, and replacing any worn or damaged parts.
If you need help maintaining your HP LaserJet 1020 printer, or if you have any questions about its use, Pls reach us.
Toner Cartridge For HP LaserJet 1020
Q2612A / 12A Toner Cartridge For HP LaserJet 1020 Plus & refilling cost is – 350 Rs.
Get the support for your HP LaserJet 1020 Printer that can be troubleshot and give a suitable solution.
Are you facing any issues listed above in your HP LaserJet 1020Printer? Call Suraj Computers to fix it in 24 hours (101% guarantee).
Let’s FIX your HP LaserJet 1020 printer today🤙
Advantages of HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
The HP LaserJet 1020 printer is a laser print technology printer that produces crisp and clean prints. This printer will deliver the first page of every print job in a fast 10 seconds and can print at up to 14 A4 size pages per minute.
That comes with easy installation and simple supplies replacement. It even contains a robust duty cycle which makes it very durable. It has a RISC processor which provides a processing speed of 234 MHz This printer has 1200 dpi-like print quality (600 dpi with REt* and FastRes). When it comes to paper handling this printer supports plain paper, envelopes, transparencies, cardstock, postcards, and labels.
It contains 2 medium-sized trays. Its Standard Input Capacity is up to 150 sheets and its standard Output Capacity is up to 100 sheets. It is interesting to know that it also comes with a manual duplex Print Option. This printer comes with a standard memory of 2MB.
This printer launches with 1 Hi-Speed USB (compatible with USB 2.0 specifications) port. This printer can give you low-maintenance printing at an affordable price.
Now let’s get to some of its physical features. The printer’s dimensions are 370 x 242 x 209 mm and it weighs around 5 kg.
HP LaserJet 1020 printer comes with a one-year limited warranty.
HP LaserJet 1020 Printer Common Problems and Solutions
HP LaserJet 1020 printer is a well-built printer but you may face a few issues while using it. Some of these issues are listed below with their solutions: –
- Paper Jam issue: Paper jam can occur due to using thick paper, you need to check the paper guide of your printer. If you face a paper jam then methodically check for the paper jam in the customer-accessible areas of the printer.
- Printer making a grinding noise: In case your printer making a weird noise – Watch the video
- Blank paper issue: Many shoppers face this issue where the printer printers a very blank sheet. Attempt to use real HP ink or toner supplies. HP cannot guarantee the quality or dependability of non-HP or refilled cartridges. After checking the estimated ink levels, replace any cartridges which appear low or empty.
- No paper out the issue: If your printer isn’t out of paper however you cannot get any paper out of it then you may have an issue with the printer’s paper tray. Ensure your printer is on a very flat surface. Check for any damages in the paper tray.
- Toner Low issue: This typically suggests that your toner cartridge is either low or the remaining printer toner isn’t equally distributed. Try and take away the toner cartridge and gently shake it so that the remaining toner gets evenly distributed.
- Driver Issues: You may experience errors while making an attempt to print or your printer status would possibly get off. Attempt to update the printer driver manually. Try revamping the driver of the printer in the Device Manager section. You can also try and update the printer driver mechanically. you’ll be able to open the H.P. support website to get a guide.
- Slow Printer Speed issue: Having a slow printing speed can be really annoying and can delay your important work. Slow prints are mostly caused by sluggish or out-of-date software. spotty wireless connection will cause this issue. To fix this make sure that all of your printer drivers and printer software are updated. Download the latest software update on your printer to get a smooth and fast print.
- Warming up the issue: This is usually linked with printer cable or driver problems. To fix this issue you need to turn off the printer and then remove the printer cable for a while then turn it back on. After turning the printer on update the driver of the printer.
- Memory Overflow issue: The print job of your printer sometimes exceeds your printer’s current memory capacity. If this happens all you need to do is reduce your print job size. You can either reduce your DPI or untick the collate option in your printer. If it doesn’t help you can also try to make the document simpler. And if you still need some more space for your documents, you can always install additional memory in your printer.
- I/O Configuration issue: Sometimes the printer and the computer do not communicate very well with each other. To resolve this issue from your printer, try to connect your printer with a different port in your computer, ensure that the computer is turned switched on, and make very sure that the cable is inserted properly on both sides. If all this does not resolve the issue then there might be a hardware issue in your printer.
- Data Transfer issue: This issue also occurs when the connection between your printer and your computer is somehow lost. To get your data transferred smoothly make sure that the EIO boards are seated properly, then check for the IP setting of the printer. Make sure that the driver’s and the printer’s IP settings have not changed. You can also press SELECT and continue with your printing but there might be a chance that your data gets lost.
- Temporary Print issue: Sometimes the printer engine experiences some error. Although they are quite resolvable. To deal with an error in the printer engine just switch off the printer from the machine and then turn off the mains and leave it for thirty seconds. Turn the printer back on.
- Disk Failure issue: After long use of the printer the hard disk might get crashed. You can simply resolve it, just press the SELECT button. If after pressing the SELECT button, the problem continues your hardware might have a problem.
- Motor issue: If your printer shows any motor error then there could be a problem with the ETC motor, the image drum motor, the fuser motor, or the main motor. You can either try to reseat or change the memory of the printer. You might need assistance from an experienced engineer to resolve the motor issue in your HP printer.
- Defected Formatter Board issue: This issue may occur when either the formatter board or the memory Simms are defective. You can simply try to reseat the memory chips. If even after reseating and replacing the chips, the problem doesn’t get resolved you might just have to replace the whole formatter board.
- Scan Buffer Issue: A scan buffer issue may happen due to several reasons which include defective D.C. controller, bad firmware DIMMs, defective formatter board, or improperly fitted firmware DIMMs. To deal with this issue you need to switch off your printer at the machine, then from the mains, and wait for around thirty seconds. If you are still unable to resolve the issue then try to reseat the DIMMs and the formatter board. If the issue still persists then you might have to replace the defective DIMMs or the formatter board.
- External Paper Handling Device issue: This could happen due to a problem with any additional paper, finishing units, or envelop trays. To remove this error, turn off your printer, and check the connections between all freely movable accessories. If the issue still remains then you will require an engineer to check for any sensor or board-related problems.
- PostScript ROM Failure issue: This issue will occur if any of your pins is either damaged or located improperly in your printer’s PS ROM. Try turning your printer off for a while and then restart. Check for any damaged pins in PS ROM, and check if the PS ROM itself is damaged. You will have to replace the PS ROM if you find any damage in it.
- Firmware Upgrade issue: Your printer might experience flash firmware failure after using it for a long time. In this case, you will have to update the flash firmware to the latest model. Sometimes you may need a replacement of your flash firmware.
- Defective Font Cartridge issue: This issue occurs when the font cartridge was either removed or defective. Try to install the cartridge properly. If the issue still continues then you might need to replace the formatter board.
We provide a vast range of services provided in Delhi, Dwarka & Gurgaon locations. Some of them are:
Book Service Call
Booking us is a piece of cake, just give us a call at 8802029039 and we will be right there to help you.
Other Printer Repair Services
- HP Printer Repair
- Canon Printer Repair
- Epson Printer Repair
- Canon Printer Repair
- Samsung Printer Repair
- Brother Printer Repair & Service
No, it is black laserjet printer.