The HP Laser MFP 136w / 136a printer is a dependable and adaptable printing solution designed for small offices and home use. Although it offers reliable performance, like any electronic device, it may encounter occasional issues that necessitate repair and service. In this comprehensive blog, we aim to assist you by providing a troubleshooting guide to common problems that may arise with the HP Laser MFP 136w / 136a printer. We will also share effective solutions to help you address these issues and get your printer back up and running smoothly.
Printer Not Powering On
If your HP Laser MFP 136w / 136a printer is not turning on, ensure that it is properly connected to a power source and check the power cord for any damages. Try plugging the printer into a different power outlet or using a different power cord to eliminate any power-related issues. If the problem persists, consult the printer’s user manual or contact HP support for further assistance.
Get the support for your HP Laser MFP 136w / 136a Printer that can be troubleshot and give a suitable solution?
Read More : Get 25% Off on Printer Cartridge Refilling
Print Quality Issues
Poor print quality, such as faded prints or smudges, can be attributed to various factors. Make sure that the toner cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient toner. Run the printer’s cleaning utility to remove any debris or clogs in the print mechanism. If the issue persists, consider replacing the toner cartridges or consulting HP support for further guidance.
How to fix the Print Quality Issue?
If you’re experiencing print quality issues with your HP Laser MFP 136a printer, here are some steps you can take to resolve the problem:
- Check Toner Levels: Ensure that the toner cartridge in your printer has sufficient toner. Low toner levels can result in faded prints or poor print quality. Replace the toner cartridge if necessary.
- Clean the Print Head: Over time, dust and debris can accumulate on the print head, leading to print quality problems. Consult the printer’s user manual for instructions on how to access and clean the print head. Use a soft, lint-free cloth or a designated cleaning kit provided by HP.
- Adjust Print Settings: Verify that the print settings are appropriate for the type of document or image you are printing. Ensure that the print resolution and paper type settings match your requirements. Adjusting these settings can help improve print quality.
- Replace or Realign the Imaging Drum: If the print quality issues persist, the imaging drum may be worn out or misaligned. Refer to the printer’s user manual for instructions on how to replace or realign the imaging drum. Ensure that you use genuine HP replacement parts for optimal results.
- Perform Firmware and Software Updates: Check for firmware and software updates for your HP Laser MFP 136a printer. Updates can often include improvements for print quality and performance. Visit the HP support website or use the HP Smart app to check for available updates.
- Use High-Quality Paper: The type and quality of paper can impact print quality. Ensure that you are using paper suitable for laser printers. Low-quality or incompatible paper can cause issues like smudging or inconsistent print results.
Connect with HP printer support
If you have followed these steps and the print quality issues persist, it’s advisable to contact HP support or an authorized service center for further assistance. They can provide additional troubleshooting steps or arrange for repair if necessary.
Read More : HP Smart Tank 530 Printer – Carriage jam or E3 error
Are you facing any issues listed above in your HP Laser 136w / 136a Printer? Call Suraj Computers to fix it in 24 hours (101% guarantee).
Let’s FIX your HP 136a printer today🤙
If you are experiencing connectivity issues with the HP Laser MFP 136w printer, check the wireless settings and ensure that the printer is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network. Restart the printer and your router to refresh the connection. Updating the printer’s firmware and software drivers may also help resolve connectivity issues.
Paper jams are a common occurrence in printers. To resolve paper jam issues with the HP Laser MFP 136w printer, follow the instructions provided in the user manual. Ensure that you are using the correct paper size and type, and remove any jammed paper carefully to avoid damaging the printer.
To fix a paper jam in your HP Laser MFP 136a printer, follow these steps:
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source to prevent any accidents.
- Open the printer’s front cover or paper tray, depending on where the jam occurred.
- Gently remove any visible jammed paper. Be careful not to tear the paper while pulling it out.
- If the paper is stuck and cannot be easily removed, check for any release levers or buttons inside the printer that can help release the paper.
- Once all the jammed paper has been removed, close the front cover or paper tray securely.
- Plug in the printer and turn it on. The printer should automatically clear the paper jam message on its display.
- Print a test page to ensure that the printer is functioning properly.
It’s important to note that paper jams can be prevented by using the correct paper size and type, avoiding overloading the paper tray, and keeping the paper stack clean and free from moisture. Regular maintenance, such as cleaning the paper feed rollers, can also help prevent paper jams in the future.
Book Service Call
Booking us is a piece of cake, just give us a call at 8802029039 and we will be right there to help you.
Regular maintenance is essential to keep your HP Laser MFP 136w printer in optimal condition. Clean the printer’s exterior using a soft, lint-free cloth, and remove any dust or debris from the paper tray and input/output trays. Monitor the toner levels and replace cartridges as needed. Perform regular print head cleaning to prevent clogs and maintain print quality.
HP smart tank 530 printer print quality issue & printhead problem
To set up your HP Laser MFP 136a printer, follow these steps:
- Unbox the Printer: Remove all packaging materials from the printer and its components. Make sure to discard any protective tapes or covers.
- Connect Power: Plug one end of the power cord into the printer and the other end into a power outlet. Turn on the printer using the power button located on the control panel.
- Install Toner Cartridge: Open the front cover of the printer. Take out the toner cartridge from its packaging and remove any protective seals. Insert the toner cartridge into the designated slot and firmly push it until it locks into place.
- Load Paper: Adjust the paper guides in the input tray to match the size of the paper you are using. Insert a stack of paper into the tray, making sure it is properly aligned and not exceeding the maximum capacity. Slide the paper guides snugly against the paper.
- Connect to a Computer: Use the provided USB cable to connect the printer to your computer. Alternatively, if you want to set up the printer wirelessly, refer to the printer’s user manual for instructions on how to connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Install Software: Insert the installation CD that came with the printer into your computer’s CD drive. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the necessary software and drivers for the HP Laser MFP 136a printer. Alternatively, you can visit the HP support website and download the latest software and drivers for your printer model.
- Complete Setup: Once the software installation is complete, restart your computer. Your HP Laser MFP 136a printer is now set up and ready for use.
With the troubleshooting tips and solutions provided in this blog, you can effectively address common issues with the HP Laser MFP 136w printer and keep it functioning at its best. Remember to consult the printer’s user manual for specific instructions and contact HP support if you require further assistance. By following proper maintenance practices and timely repairs, you can ensure a smooth printing experience with your HP Laser MFP 136w printer.
Other Printer Repair Services
- HP Printer Repair
- Canon Printer Repair
- Epson Printer Repair
- Canon Printer Repair
- Samsung Printer Repair
- Brother Printer Repair & Service
Make sure it’s properly connected to a power source, check the power cord, and try a different outlet. If the issue persists, contact HP support.
Open the front cover or paper tray, remove any jammed paper carefully, and ensure you’re using the correct paper size and type. Refer to the user manual for detailed instructions.
Check toner levels, clean the print head, adjust print settings, and consider replacing or realigning the imaging drum if necessary.
Yes, check for firmware and software updates on the HP support website or use the HP Smart app to keep your printer up to date.
Visit the Suraj Computers service center near your location.
Yes, follow the instructions in the user manual to safely replace the toner cartridge. Ensure you use genuine HP replacement cartridges for best results.
Regular cleaning is recommended. Clean the exterior with a soft cloth, remove dust and debris from paper trays, and perform print head cleaning as needed.